Wednesday, March 08, 2006

armed robbery is up about 15% from last year in this town

So I haven't had time to update this as of late. But, I did find time to write some of my more non-sensical stuff over on the xanga. I dunno why I don't try and keep all of this localized. Variety I suppose. I watched an Indiana Jones movie last night..only thing I could find throughout the entire store that I actually cared to see. I probably wasn't looking hard enough, but there are a lot of cruddy movies out there. Good ones here and there, but mostly crud. When I'm feeling not so good, any Indiana Jones or Star Trek movies will put me back in a better place. The Blues Brothers as well..I remember Jon watched that something like 13 times in a row after a breakup or something. Haha, what a coping mechicanism..whatever works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home