Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've got wires inside my head

I hope someday I'm half the composer Danny Elfman is. Maybe even an eighth would be acceptable. Even though I don't think I would write the kind of strange 'musical narrative' that's inventive and fun and intelligent in the same way. It is something to aspire to, however.

My goal for 2006 is to learn accordian and get better at harmonica. They're actually quite similar instruments.

I think I've been on a self-improvment kick lately. Haha, but I'm not going expound upon it until I'm actually improved(this applies to the above as well.) Then I can regale this blog with my new and improved exploits.


Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard
































Jean-Luc Picard
80%
Chekov
65%
Geordi LaForge
55%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
50%
Uhura
50%
Deanna Troi
50%
Spock
47%
Will Riker
40%
Mr. Scott
40%
Mr. Sulu
35%
Worf
30%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
30%
Data
25%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
25%
Beverly Crusher
15%
A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.

Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, he may be your favorite Captain (debatable!) but I think you're more of a LaForge or maybe half-way between Kirk and Spock. Ooh, dreamy! Zoinks!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're gay?
Everyone know picard was gay.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Randall J. said...

Yeah, well...you're gay! Wow, attack of the anonymous commentary..

1:25 PM  
Blogger Randall J. said...

Ok, I'm retarded, I know who each of you are now! Anon #2, let's save this classic stalemate of an arguement between us for the next time..LOL:)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home