Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a completely arbitrary number

So today i'm feeling slightly better than normal. I heard from two different people yesterday that I haven't in a while, and that has helped fill in the hole a little bit. Holy shit, yes it did. I guess the only complaint I have at this moment is that I'm really hungry. Ah, living alone means that I have to take initiative to go get food.

So here's a working tracklist for the SA record:

clamming up and calming down
wane
the new marlevous american catastrophe
impress you
highway
not until it stops snowing
my brief career
cephalopod
get it
you just aren't working
no company expected this afternoon

I guess since only two people have ever heard the tunes, I guess it doesn't mean much to anyone. But I'd like to think I come up with some decent titles. I think I'm gonna go lift some weights or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home