Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Somethinged by Funk

Another list-eqse style thing to chronicle the past little while:

Eating cheese til i'm blind, newcastle brown can really smack you down (ask humble pie). saying good-bye to someone i didnt want to leave, completely different family dynamic than i'm used to, and cats, cool ones, my favorite being Chauncey. my car drives like it is much newer and doesnt have 196,000 miles on it, huzzah. the largest joint i've ever smoked, playing through super punch out and a lot of wilco songs and not caring how badly or well we did. a re-emergence in coffee in my every-day life. guitars missing, police, the criminal underground indirectly helping out. writing again and playing again, and a new set-up space at jon's. epicureanism, but over-the-topness as well. a 5 person art project involving crayons and oil pastels. a paper on the effects of mass media on election results.



Maybe it's a toothache. That dull, indirect ache that I almost enjoy. Pushing on my teeth, not wincing, but just exploring the boundries of that particular kind of 'hurt.' No, its a splinter. A small one, maybe fiberglass. In digging it out, the extruding part broke. It now hurts when i press on it, but i know its fucking up something inside my finger or whatever. It reminds me. I have to say something, or hear something.. but i'm fairly certain you don't care anymore. We'll see if i'm not so spineless. Ah, good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home