Friday, February 17, 2006

I heard "Changes" by Yes on the radio again

I should be asleep. Instead, I'm typing, and I've got the heat cranked up, to offset the frozen fucking everything outside. Maybe all life has been killed off, or an ice age has started again. Neat. I'm not getting up to look though, so I guess I'll know when I have to know. Haha, ridiculous.

Seriously, it's pretty dangerous outside, as far as driving goes. I don't mind driving tomorrow morning, cause the reason to go out is money in the bank, in the form of a paycheck.

The world is a giant honey pot trap for people too cynical too see how easy it can be. Then again, the overly optimistic say 'ooh, floor pie' and wind up swinging from the ceiling.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Integrity League said...

I'm pretty sure I'm swinging from the ceiling right now, seeing as I am phosphorous...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Randall J. said...

hey, you're used on the tips of matches..thats pretty cool at least

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home