Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well fellas, here's the first of the day. To D.H. Lawrence!

I am in need of some good nerd-prog rock from the late 70s-early 80s. Yes' "90125", and "Signals" by Rush, or "Foxtrot" by Genesis. (I guess that's early 70s.) I think i've said this before, but for some reason writing this blog makes me think of that kind of music. Too bad my money pretty much goes straight to the Man, and I can't buy music right now. Sigh!

Here's some mudane details:
I got free garlic bread at the store. It was pretty cool. I found an old shirt of mine that I thought I had lost. I watched "Good Night and Good Luck" 3 times in a row at work. I had a dream where I fell through a window but the ground was right there. I've used some "creative" practices to come up with meals, in combining things that don't belong together. I watched some old VHS tapes, one was a program about people that grow weed, the others were episodes of Miami Vice and other late 80's shows. My mail is finally getting to me without a hitch. The magic marker is completely off my arms, finally! Boring details /off.

http://wcbstv.com/local/local_story_087170103.html

Cat Terrorizes Neighborhood! I can imagine this cat organzing other local cats and forming a street gang.

More later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home