Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Where am i going to sit after the bust of Pallas gets pawned?

Been away from Internet lately. Been working on a lot of different stuff lately, and been pretty focused on said things. If i could sledgehammer people into my daily grindings, i would be a bit happier. Instant coffee and 15 second conversations suffice for now. I shouldn't get all dressed up with nowhere to go. Story of the last year and a half of my life in regards to that. I should sell my possessions and live on the lam for a while. At the same time, i want to be tied down. Tied down and loving it. I'm confusing.

Misc:
The May Petals recordings sound pretty good! Good job guys. I need to change the oil in my car tomorrow. Theres a mouse in the house that needs to get shown the door. Been off prescription drugs for a while now. Feeling good, but closer to okay. Seen a lot of (good) films in the past 3 months, but please don't ask me whats out this week. Organized crime seems like a decent vocation minus all the violence. I need to go do karaoke again sometime.

I'm wearing a chain around my neck and thinking that it looks pretty good, unconcerned about the strain its putting on me. I hope it doesn't scare you to hear that i'd drop everything for you.

I suppose now we are cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home