Wednesday, April 19, 2006

how many helium balloons would you like?

Tidbits:

Someone's horn got stuck in the parking lot downtown today. It was a new Volvo, and the rather professional lady who it belonged to was standing stupidly close to the blaring noise and shouting into her cell phone. I wanted to go over to her car with a wrench, disconnect her negative battery cable, and walk away wordlessly. But I was running late, myself. I figured that her situation would be one in which she learned a practical lesson or at least spent some of her money paying an anonymous blue collar person to fix her little problem.

I remember reading somewhere that the biggest fear the average person has is of public speaking. Comparing that to the fear of death, I think that means that at a funeral, a lot of us would rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.

Coke came out with this new drink called Coca-Cola Blak. It's basically coffee flavored coke. What a taste disaster that must be. Maybe if someone's handing them out again like they were last week downtown, i'll take one. The thing that kept me from getting one last week was that I would have had to cross a busy street to get a free one, and I figured that the idea of coke and coffee at the same time just really isn't worth it. We'll see if theyre on my side next time.

So i had a random waitress give me her phone number the other night. I don't think i'll call her, but we'll see. She seemed a bit...off, but at the very least, interesting. That phrase makes me wonder if anyone has ever described me as a bit off. It wouldn't make me feel bad, i'm just curious about it for some reason. Anyway, she left the coffee pot at our table.. and sat down next to me and asked too many questions while she wasn't helping people out. I think she was trying too hard.

My boss's mom, who is probably in her 70s, now refers to me as 'rocking randy'. When she was asked why, she said 'he's probably a beatnik or something and does that kind of thing'. I find this incredibly amusing.

I watched the first Star Trek film and Star Trek: Nemesis tonight. That was pretty neat. Apparently there's a specific tactical maneuver in space that's named after Capt. Kirk. It probably has a sexual counterpart as well. Another point against me and Picard. Shazbot!

Computer struggles. Why can't i get this machine to do something i want it to do? Data from one place to another! Grarhg.

And, my non-existant dog ate my homework. For serious! Not for serious.

Infinite love to ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home