Thursday, September 23, 2004

Give me "The Downward Spiral".

Not knowing exactly what you want to do with your life is a common thing. I'm sure theres some people die not even knowing the answer to that, and at the same time, I'm sure theres people who know exactly what they want from an early age. For me, it's frustrating knowing that I've spend the past 4 or so years trying to work on that, and haven't really been able to do much except tread water. Hopefully that will change when I go to school again next year, but optimism is a rare commodity.

Ok, I don't like to be real emotional on this blog (that usually goes somewhere else) but a cliche applies to my life right now. Sigh. Well, I've never said or felt that I've had a broken heart until very recently. I've always chosen different words or whatever, but sometimes things are so purely decimating, that the cliche is the only thing that will do it justice. It's hard to feel good enough for anything or anyone. There's always someone or something better.

Well, that concludes this. This concludes that. Bye.


2 Comments:

Blogger The Integrity League said...

hey, just wanted to say "nice job at the open mic"
thats an actual quote. from me.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Randall J. said...

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home