Saturday, July 10, 2004

I could spend $3.63

I got my haircut two days ago. Nobody noticed. No, I haven't gone emo on you, I just got a little taken off the top(the bottom actually). Just enough taken off so my hair doesn't look like a mullet when I wake up. It's a bit easier to deal with now.

On the same topic, but not enough so to continue the above paragraph, someone said something funny to me the other in the park. I was walking with a friend of mine and a group of stoner-looking people were sitting on the ground and talking. One of them of was saying "....yeah, that's cool.." and finished the sentence with "just like that guy's hair." and pointed at me. So I said "thanks, everyone tells me to cut it." I think thier reply was something like 'fuck the man' or something but i really couldn't understand their stoner babble. They went and threw a frisbee. We went over and sat down nearby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quartny said...

That's awesome honey
you know I would have noticed if you cut your hair.
talk to you soon
ily

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home