Monday, July 19, 2004

slaves to the remorseless grind

Let's see..what has happened? I've moved...for a while. I got a cool plant that has a bright red stalk that looks like a feather. My feet hurt again. My cat Keeblers is pretty keen on me moving back over here, because now he has somebody that will let him get away with more stuff. (He still can't get on the counters though.)

The comment links were making my browser crash and my blog look all funny, so i removed them for now. Hopefully they will be back soon.

quote of the day:
Today I was telling someone at work to click the abort button on their download or something and someone at work asked if I was pro-life or pro-choice for some reason. I told him I was pro-coathanger and that killed the whole mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home