Sunday, July 18, 2004

ok go

okay. bear with me for a minute. Follow me, mk? This thought has has to make its way toward some kind of medium: We're not supposed to understand why or how we love something, we're just supposed to feel that feeling. The mystery of my own personal connection to things is such an integral part of what makes me feel the things i feel. I think that when i get too over analytical about things i lose sight of what really makes them special.
That unknown, that feeling of dumbfoundedness when something or someone has truly put its mark on me..that is what is the best. I can't really focus right now...just letter arranged to form words arranged to form a frame for my personal descent (or is it ascent?) into......somewhere. somewhere sublime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home