Friday, December 22, 2006

a first look ahead for implications

It's 55 degrees here. I am sitting on a ludicrously oversized couch in my parent's living room. There's a tv show on right now that is telling people how not to become a fatass this christmastime. Keebs is in his spot..which I think he chose because he can see both the front and back doors at once, to keep good watch on whats going on. Nabisco, on the other hand, spent a good half an hour last night walking on me..she's light, but somehow she just digs those paws right in..

I want a ukelele, they're like cute little guitars that sound really neat and are impossible to take seriously. I'd play it and do nothing but sing in a falsetto voice about clouds or bugs or something. Or, about how great my woman is. Cause, you know, she's pretty cool, to say the least.

I'm actually going to eat breakfast today! Away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home