Wednesday, November 29, 2006

unusable signal

I just realized how late it was just before I started typing right now, but that's not important. It seems that this is a common theme for me as of late. The unimportant bullshit that I have to deal with is dealt with in a way that really underscores it's unimportance, and the things that I take really seriously are getting some more sway. This sounds like a really simple axiom, but it's actually made me a little more effective in focusing on things I really want to do. For example, I can't wait to stop typing this and go and try and write and practice. My job feels really stupid, and I do it in a way that treats it as so (while still doing decent work) but the money I get from it isn't. Somebody who was a jerk or short with me on any given day rolls right off my back as well, and I'm trying not to fall into sentimentality when i'm around people I want to be around..cause i do appreciate every minute I get with them.

My life just needs to be a little bit lighter, and it's getting there. We'll see. Ever the cautious optimist.

Now it's time to go put in the work I really want to do. Down to the secret lair where my giant ruby-powered laser beam, my henchmen, and all my science shit is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home