Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Save it for a rainy day

Chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich may be the lunch (or dinner) closest to the shining beacon of culinary perfection. I say this not only because I just finished a superb plate and bowl of the stuff, but because its probably one of the only things I can say I've liked since I had the teeth to eat the sandwich part. Now I'm not a simpleton when it comes to my taste in well...taste, for my favorite kind of food is definitely Thai food. Now thats the stuff. But I think grilled cheese and soup, tomato or chicken noodle or whatever you can put a hobo's shoelace in, is the base note for me.

Shifting topics to a more personal note, (yes, even more personal than my diatribes on food) I would say that there's a little coal glowing in the ol' stove again. Yes, its called optimism! Whoa, say it out loud for me. A re-shifting of the sights on the right people and an academic "career" that's to start in January can really do something for the point of view. If i were to tell the guy that wrote all the blog entries in October that, he'd probably reach through some parallel dimension and punch me in the teeth. But oh well. I think having some sort of plan that I've only got myself and maybe very few others encouraging me to do is great. That whole living day-to-day shit had to go. And it's going, going, gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quartny said...

Hey you
mmm grilled cheese and tomato makes me hungry
i am at work...not had lunch yet...

new sense of optimism is good hon...very good
talk to you soon
ily
~me

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home